On request I have put together my three favorite lashes! When I do very simple makeup I usually don’t wear falsies (which in that case I will just apply a few coats of Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara). Other than that, False Lashes are my go-to accessory! 😉 Please excuse the quality of photos, I took them off instagram. 🙂
My first favorite is from Red Cherry in the #WSP. They are made with 100% human hair. This particular set doesn’t add much length for me, unless I add mascara. I wear them for a more natural look. I always recommend these for beginners. If you would like to purchase these sets I will add a link to where I got them below.
My next favorite are on the more dramatic side. These are from Andrea in the style 23. They are also 100% human hair and add great length. These lashes are not for everyone, if you have smaller eyelids I would suggest you try something else.
My last favorite and most worn are from Red Cherry in the #43. These may be dramatic for some but I like to wear them day and night. These are 100% human hair and add length and volume.
That’s it! 🙂 Below are some tips I like to give when applying false lashes!
1. Curl and apply mascara to your natural lashes before adding the false lashes. I like to keep the lashes as clean as possible, that way they will last longer. (YES you can wear the lashes more than once if taken care of!)
2. Use clear lash glue!! Unless you are experienced, the black lash glue will make a mess and get every where!
3. Also for beginners, eyeliner is a must. Just trust me.
4. Practice, practice, practice!!! When I first started I was good at applying lashes to others but was bad at putting them on myself. Now I would say I am better at applying them on myself due to the fact I have applied, taken off, and reapplied a million times. It will make a difference.
5. Don’t forget to put mascara on your bottom lashes. I like to use waterproof mascara to decrease any smudging.
If you have any suggestions on something I should write about, leave it in the comments below.
PLEASE become a VIP and “Subscribe’ at the top of the page! (VIP tab will be at the bottom of the page if viewing on your cellphone)
Thank you for reading! 🙂