This past weekend I was able to pick up a couple new products and a few old ones. The products I used for this look are shown below.
2. Foundation: Revlon ColorStay in the color “Nude”
3. Conceal and Highlight: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer in the color “Brightener”
4. Set: Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder (NEW)
5. Contour: ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream
6. Set Contour: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
7. Blush/Bronze: Random bronzer from Sally’s Beauty Supply-Its GORGEOUS btw!
8. Seal: NXY Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray
For the Eyeshadow:
I then curled my lashes and applied my favorite mascara!
And for brows, I prepped with gel (NEW) and filled them in with a random eyeshadow.
Lastly, I applied a nude, sheen, chapstick. 🙂
And just like that, you have a simple, but pretty look! Anyone can do it! Anything that has (NEW) beside it is something I tried for the first time for this look. I will have a review on both products in an upcoming blog! 🙂
If you have any suggestions on something I should write about, leave it in the comments below.
PLEASE become a VIP and “Subscribe’ at the top of the page! (VIP tab will be at the bottom of the page if viewing on your cell phone)
Thank you for reading! 🙂