Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 8 Hours
- 1-24 oz Frozen Egg noodles
- 2-14.7 oz Cream of Chicken (cans)
- 1-Stick of butter
- 1-32 oz Chicken Broth
- 6-Small boneless chicken breasts
- The first thing I do is place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock-pot.
- After that I spread the cream of chicken soup over the chicken.
- I then cut the stick of butter into slim, squares and lay them over the chicken and soup.
- Before turning on the crock-pot, I pour the chicken broth in.
- I set the crock-pot to “low” and let it cook for six hours.
- After the six hours is over, I shred the cooked chicken and add the egg noodles.
- Once everything is added, it cooks for an additional two hours.
- Last step, spoon into a bowl and enjoy!!
This soup is on the creamier side. If you want more of a liquid consistency, feel free to add more chicken broth. You can also add any vegetables or spices that you’d like.
Do you have a favorite crock-pot meal? Let me know in the comments down below.